Wednesday, July 1, 2009

God's Moving Me!

When Jason and deMarco visited my church in January, they talked about their move from California to Houston. One of them said that when God tells you that you're going somewhere, you'd better have your bags packed 'cause the move is coming quick. I knew God was telling me that changes were coming. Several months later I've packed my bags and God has moved me forward in my education.



I can't believe what an impact EDS has already had on me. My mind has stretched to consider what ministry can mean to anyone and everyone. I've met a great group of people who have helped push me to grow. James challenged me not to hide behind humor. I need to speak my truth without apology by backing off with humor. I knew when James said that to me that he had hit upon something that I hadn't acknowledged.

No comments:

Post a Comment